AXELOS is a joint venture company, created by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to run the Global Best Practice portfolio. It already boasts an enviable track record and an unmatched portfolio of products, including ITIL®, PRINCE2® and RESILIA™. RESILIA is the new Cyber Resilience Best Practice portfolio.
Used in the private, public and voluntary sectors in more than 180 countries worldwide, the Global Best Practice products have long been associated with achievement, heightened standards and truly measurable improved quality.
AXELOS has an ambitious programme of investment for developing innovative solutions and stimulating the growth of a vibrant and open international ecosystem of training, consultancy and examination organizations.
AXELOS publishes a comprehensive range of guidance, including:
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®
- Directing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- Management of Portfolios (MoP®)
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®)
- Management of Risk (M_o_R®)
- Management of Value (MoV®)
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3®)
- IT service management publications (ITIL®)
- Cyber Resilience Best Practices (RESILIA™).
Full details of the range of materials published under the AXELOS Global Best Practice banner, including PRINCE2 Agile, can be found at:
If you would like to inform AXELOS of any changes that may be required to PRINCE2 Agile or any other AXELOS publication, please log them at:
Full details on how to contact AXELOS can be found at:
For further information on qualifications and training accreditation, please visit:
For all other enquiries, please email: